Kleiman's comments on the Trademark proposals

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Wed May 27 13:28:58 CEST 2009

Very happy to see Kathy re-engaging here...we need more of that!  I
wonder if some outreach to vets who've wandered might be useful, given
that the circumstances have evolved...

BD

William J. Drake
Senior Associate