Mormons demand ICANN plugs net smut hole

Marc Perkel marc at CHURCHOFREALITY.ORG
Thu Mar 19 21:16:59 CET 2009

Different religions have different standards of what they consider
"moral". The Church of Reality for example would not agree with the
sexual moral standards of the Mormons. What would be offensive to
Mormons would not be offensive to us. It seems to me that if someone
finds porn sites offensive all one has to do is not go there.

However - when it comes to porn spam - that comes to you - so I'm more
sympathetic to the issue of what comes to you rather than what you go to.

The Internet belongs to all of humanity and is therefore a secular place.

Marc Perkel
First One
Church of Reality
"If it's real, we believe in it!"