[council] Nominations for IRT Participants

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Sat Mar 14 14:14:05 CET 2009

This is a good (and our only I guess) plan ­ I¹ve tried to get answers to
our questions by various trademark people but this is more difficult than
actually finding answers to the Loch Ness monster mystery. I am very happy
to work with Mary on this after they have published something and provide
the NCUC response.

Best

Konstantinos

--