Fwd: [council] Nominations for IRT Participants

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Thu Mar 12 18:44:08 CET 2009

Another aspect of this "team" that I find astonishing is how ICANN is
opening its wallet to fly the IPC and its friends around the world to
put on their "sky is falling show", but sends ALAC members home from
ICANN meetings a day early to save on travel expenses.

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org