Fwd: [council] Nominations for IRT Participants

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Thu Mar 12 18:19:03 CET 2009

Thanks, Bill,

It seems clear that IPC isn't really looking for a balanced team and
is just looking for a team of itself to vocalize its own complaints.

It is not possible to ask someone to participate in a realistic way
before tomorrow.

There is no information about what we would be asking people to
do.    All we know is that a team member must be willing to give up 2
"mystery weekends" between now and April (or is it mid-week?).

We don't know where.   We don't know when.   We don't know for how
long.   We don't have an agenda or anything that would make this
meeting seem like a sincere effort to include others not in the IPC.

I can't imagine asking a reputable law professor to participate in
this circus at this point.

Best,
Robin

On Mar 12, 2009, at 7:00 AM, William Drake wrote:

> Well, this is interesting, in several respects...

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org