Urgent: Nominations for IRT Participants

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Thu Mar 12 11:35:22 CET 2009

Dear all,

My  Ph.D. Thesis and the book I am currently working on is on domain name
regulation and the balance between trademark and domain name protection. I
am not really certain how many would agree with my approach but the truth is
that I have been researching for a substantial number of years on this
issue. From the call it is not really straightforward how much workload is
involved (I guess it is quite a lot) but I would like to nominate myself and
preferably work with someone else on this?
Please do let me know if anyone else is interested or we can move towards
BillĀ¹s suggestion and I can cooperate with an outreach committee, which I
think makes also good sense.

Thanks

Konstantinos

--