RAA

Brendler, Beau Brenbe at CONSUMER.ORG
Thu Mar 26 13:53:49 CET 2009

Hi, Bill. Seems like a great idea to invite participation from IGF, and from Katitza's mailing list people as well. I think you are far more familiar to both groups than I am, so it would probably be better if you did the inviting...

Beau
From: William Drake [william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch]
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 3:15 AM
To: Brendler, Beau
Cc: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: RAA

Hi Beau

On Mar 25, 2009, at 4:38 PM, Brendler, Beau wrote:

> Perhaps Bill and I and any others who are interested can simply form
> a drafting team and set up a joint workspace, start a mailing list
> and try to get maximum participation. We should be able to get ICANN
> staff to assist us in this effort.

Great.  I guess my initial foggy thought was a sequential approach
where NCUC and ALAC each do an internal consult and then merge files,
but there's no reason not to proceed directly to a joint drafting
team, which should accelerate things and put us in a good position for
when the formal group with other GNSO constituencies is launched.  I'd
be happy to participate.  Shall we invite the IGF Rights and
Principles folks to suggest people (might overlap with ALAC
participants anyway)?

BD

***
Scanned

**
This e-mail message is intended only for the designated recipient(s) named above. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, retain, copy, redistribute or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, or disclose all or any part of its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments from your computer system.