Mormons demand ICANN plugs net smut hole

Charles Knutson cdknutson at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 19 15:34:30 CET 2009

With all due respect, on matters of religion it may be best to leave
one's own personal biases and prejudices in the private space and not
parade them in a public forum.

As a side note, Mr. Yarro does not represent the LDS Church any more
than Mr. Alfonso represents whatever church he may or may not belong to.

Chuck
p.s. The LDS Church ceased the practice of polygamy in 1890.

p.p.s. Despite being a member of the LDS Church, I do not represent
either Mr. Yarro or my Church.

p.p.p.s.  Let's stick to the issues please.
Charles D. Knutson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Computer Science Dept.
Brigham Young University
www.charlesknutson.net
www.internetsafetypodcast.com