Urgent: Nominations for IRT Participants

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Thu Mar 12 15:01:21 CET 2009

Complexity is still ICANN¹s trademark. I agree with Milton if that is the
case the only thing we can do really is sit back and wait. I am happy to
proceed either way and give my input on behalf of our group at any time.

Thank you both Milton and Bill.

Konstantinos

--
Dr. Konstantinos Komaitis,