6 Bucket List

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Thu Mar 5 21:42:00 CET 2009

Hi,

Sorry for my misunderstanding.  i thought the document's title,
Tentative Proposals for Accommodating Future Constituencies Within the
Non-commercial Stakeholder Group, indicated that these were Tentative
Proposals.

Best

BD