6 Bucket List

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Thu Mar 5 15:23:32 CET 2009

Cheryl,

Thanks for clarifying your thinking, I was pretty confused in the
meeting by your prior explanation of how you expected this to work.  I
would strongly encourage you to file an amendment to your submission
to the board so that they too will have a better understanding of what
you are proposing.

Best,

Bill

On Mar 3, 2009, at 1:06 PM, Cheryl Preston wrote:

> I understand there is some confusion about exactly what I had in
> mind when I mentioned the possibility of a six constituency NCSG
> model.  This is the exact statement I mentioned.
>

> Cheryl B. Preston
> Edwin M. Thomas
> Professor of Law
> J. Reuben Clark Law School
> Brigham Young University
> 434 JRCB
> Provo, UT 84602
> (801) 422-2312
> prestonc at lawgate.byu.edu<Tentative Proposals v2.doc>

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance
Graduate Institute of International and
   Development Studies
Geneva, Switzerland
william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
New book: Governing Global Electronic Networks,
http://tinyurl.com/5mh9jj