special thanks to Kathy and Katitza

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Fri Jun 26 10:00:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

Happy to hear NCUC was well represented with more and more diverse
voices and that those on the ground deemed the meeting a success.  So
what does the latter mean with respect to the various problematic
issues that were generating gloomy messages a couple days ago?
Bylaws, charter, etc?

Thanks,

Bill

William J. Drake