Public Forum tomorrow, IRT 8-9am

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Wed Jun 24 17:21:56 CEST 2009

Hi Kathy and rest of NCUCers in Sydney,

Thanks so much for your hard work there on the ground on IRT and other
issues.  If you can, please, please post the final joint statement ASAP on
the NCUC Facebook page <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=64248280811>
so us remote folks can link and publicize it in real time.

Best,

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org