Public Forum tomorrow, IRT 8-9am

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 24 16:22:32 CEST 2009

Hello Kathy,

any points especially about IRT report, that remote participants should
mention if they intervene ?
by the way, we can also use twitter even if it is not official way, we
started using #IRTFail as hashtag, and all tweets with #icann hashtag are
visible at syd.icann.org . it may allow to amplify the noise.

Regards

Rafik