Proposed IRT Joint Statement with ALAC

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Tue Jun 23 11:49:07 CEST 2009

Dear Kathy,

Great statement ­ great job. Just a brief addition in the URS (hope it is
not too late) - can we also add here that the system further illegitimitizes
the process of ADR and what is meant to serve ­ it is both procedurally and
substantively unjust.

Best
Konstantinos