GNSO Policy Development Groups That We Need to Cover

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sat Jun 6 02:51:43 CEST 2009

NCUC needs representation in the below GNSO Working Groups.

If you haven't yet joined a GNSO working group and are interested in
becoming involved in Internet policy development, please consider
joining one of the below GNSO working Groups to advocate for the
interests of non-commercial users in ICANN policy.   Participation in
a work group is generally through the email list, wiki, and
occasional conference calls.  Right now, there isn't anyone
representing the interests of noncommercial users in the below ICANN
policy development initiatives, so please consider joining.

Please let me or one of the NCUC GNSO Councilors (Carlos/Bill/Mary)
know if you'd like to join one of the below work groups or if you
have any questions.

Thank you,
Robin
1. Operations Steering Committee Work Team: GNSO Operations Team (GOT)

Develop a proposal for Council consideration on GNSO operations
related recommendations.

https://st.icann.org/gnso_transition/index.cgi?gnso_operations_team

2.  Fast-Flux Working Group
https://st.icann.org/pdp-wg-ff/index.cgi?fast_flux_pdp_wg

3.   Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery Drafting Team

4.  Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part A PDP
  https://st.icann.org/irtp_jun08_pdp-wg/index.cgi?
irtp_part_a_pdp_wg_pdp_jun08

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org