3 new teams need NCUC engagement

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 2 11:29:15 CEST 2009

Dear Robin,

First kindly my apologies as I was travelling back to Pakistan from
Geneva and somehow the airlines lost my luggage and still are in the
process of finding it.

I would like to participate in the three NCUC teams. With reference to
team no 3, I am sure there are many people from the technical and IG
community that may be interested in joining the work of NCUC.

I look forward to active participation.

--

Regards.