special thanks to Kathy and Katitza

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Fri Jun 26 05:34:15 CEST 2009

Thanks to Robin, and to Rebecca!
My thought is that this meeting's success was due to Robin's leadership
and to the participation of every single NCUC person who attended.
I was thrilled that so many joining NCUC for their first meeting spoke
to the issues at the ICANN microphones.
We had great floor speeches from Dave, Leslie, Rebecca, Kim and others
from EFF Australia.'

It was fun to be among friends.
It was fun to fight for the right among allies.

As Katitza says,
We are a great team!

Safe travels all,
Kathy