Public Forum tomorrow, IRT 8-9am

Konstantinos Komaitis k.komaitis at STRATH.AC.UK
Thu Jun 25 15:03:40 CEST 2009

Unfortunatelly, I will not be able to join it. I am currently at a public computer at an airport. Congratulations and many thanks to all those who spoke up and supported our arguments before the Board. From what I have read you have done a great job - wish I was there to add my voice to all these, but I reserve to do so through my book and other venues. Once again great job everybody.

Best

Konstantinos
From: Non-Commercial User Constituency [NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Mary Wong [MWong at PIERCELAW.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 1:34 AM
To: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: Public Forum tomorrow, IRT 8-9am

Good showing by those who spoke at the mic, and the delivery of the joint statement with ALAC had impact.

Just reminding everyone also that there'll be a meeting today (Thursday) with members of the IRT at 2.15 p.m., in Room 2 on Level 2 of the Hilton. At least 4 members of the IRT, not counting me, (perhaps more) are planning to attend, so it'll be a good opportunity to engage directly with them.

Konstantinos, are you planning to call in?

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Franklin Pierce Law Center
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mwong at piercelaw.edu<mailto:mwong at piercelaw.edu>
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.piercelaw.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584

>>> Robin Gross <robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG> 6/24/2009 4:39 PM >>>
Yes, I want to endorse what Kathy has said below and encourage all concerned NCUC members to please speak up.  The ICANN Board has made it very clear that the GNSO community must speak out against this proposal or they will have difficulty not accepting the proposal.  Just 30 seconds at the mic this AM is all we need.

Thank you.

Robin