new list member

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Thu Jun 25 04:00:35 CEST 2009

Milton, I had no idea that this was the first Joint Statement of NCUC
and ALAC.  Tx for the good words!
It seemed a natural, particularly on this IRT issue.

Robin and Cheryl were great in their joint presentation of the NCUC/ALAC
statement, and the applause (as well as our NCUC and ALAC friends at the
microphones) made it clear that noncommercial and individual registrants
are very, very united in their concerns.

Kathy