3 new teams need NCUC engagement

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Mon Jun 1 18:08:25 CEST 2009

In follow-up to our constituency call today, we are looking for
volunteers for the following 3 new NCUC teams:

1.  New gTLD group to work on a response to the new gTLD proposals
(concern for free expression, high costs, IRT "wish list", favoritism
of entrenched interests over innovators, etc).

2.  New group to provide input into the Registrant Rights Charter
discussion (bring in outside expertise and craft positions on a
Registrant Rights Charter, work with At-Large/ALAC, etc).

3.  NCUC Membership Committee (develop and implement ideas to bring
in new non-commercial members and increase participation in NCUC and
ICANN).

Please let me know if you are interested in participating in ANY of
the above new NCUC teams that are being set up (or if you have any
questions on them).

Thank you!
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org