ICANN Consultation at HK: The Future of the Internet's Naming Systems (ISOC-HK) 24 July

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Fri Jul 17 14:05:01 CEST 2009

Hi Hong,
I hope many Asian Internet user group participate at the HK meeting! Re:
remote participation, so far, it has worked at both NYC and London --
but mostly for listening.

We have not found that remote participation meant being able to speak
remotely -- so far people could not actually add their own comments and
voice to the proceeding. It was more an online chat room -- valuable for
its dialogue, but with only a few questions from the chatroom shared
with us (in the live room) at the very end via ICANN staff.

**Please ask if you can give a short speech to the live room if you
participate in the remote room -- please ask if your voice can actually
be heard by those assembled. ** Yours is an important voice, and it will
be a great precedent!
Best,
Kathy