ICANN Consultation at HK: The Future of the Internet's Naming Systems (ISOC-HK) 24 July

Hong Xue hongxueipr at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 17 11:12:36 CEST 2009

I will encourage more Asian Internet user groups to participate the HK
meeting, not only because they are in the same or close time zones but
because their voices are hardly heard at ICANN. I'm now checking with ISOC
Hong Kong to see if I can participate remotely.

Hong

--
Hong Xue, Ph.D.
Professor of Law