IRT meeting London

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Thu Jul 16 17:32:00 CEST 2009

Dear Konstantinos,

thanks for sharing your experience which you had with your presentation in
London.

I think what you say as your analysis of the situation and the atmosphere
shows the importance that such presentations as yours are also sent into the
ICANN Public Comment channel.

I think it would be most appropriate if you edit your presentation (just
saying that you presented it at the London meeting) and then send it on -
nobody on the board should say they did not know. And whatever did not come
through the public comment channel, the board may not have seen.

Norbert Klein
(former NCUC excom member, and former NCUC GNSO councilor)

On Thursday, 16 July 2009 21:31:16 Konstantinos Komaitis wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Just back from the IRT meeting in London and let me share briefly with you
> what happened (very dizzy after so many hours on the train).
[snip]

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror, a regular review of the Cambodian language press in English.

This is the latest weekly editorial:

Using Energy Wisely - Sunday, 12.7.2009
http://tinyurl.com/nuouqc

(To read it, click on the line above.)