IRT meeting London

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Thu Jul 16 17:24:28 CEST 2009

Dear Konstantinos,
Tx for the great fight yesterday and tx for continuing despite the
trademark owners and IRT members who tried to stop you. That trademark
owners can again and again come to the microphone to ask for more
protections -- and that you get stopped for sharing legitimate concerns
-- is astounding.

Congratulations to you -- and great thanks to Rebecca, John, Paul and
all who spoke in London on behalf of the rights of registrants, free
speech and fair use.
Best,
Kathy