Is ICANN Accountable to the Global Public Interest? ICANN Ignores Non-Commercial Users in Internet Policy Development Process

Rebecca MacKinnon rebecca.mackinnon at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 14 19:21:11 CEST 2009

For what it's worth I wrote a post on my blog about ICANN free speech issues
and the importance of including non-commercial voices, aimed at people who
know little or nothing about the IRT, NCUC, or how ICANN works.
http://rconversation.blogs.com/rconversation/2009/07/icann-and-free-speech.html

Best,
Rebecca

--
Rebecca MacKinnon
Open Society Fellow | Co-founder, GlobalVoicesOnline.org

UK: +44-7759-863406
USA: +1-617-939-3493
HK: +852-6334-8843
Mainland China: +86-13710820364