message sent to ORG-discuss list

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Wed Jul 8 00:24:33 CEST 2009

Great message, David, thank you!!

All NCUCers,
Please feel free to distribute a similar message about the NYC meeting
on Monday, 7/13.
Most information is the same; details are, of course, different.
    Hudson Theatre, Millennium Hotel
    145 West 44th Street | New York
NYC Agenda:
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/new-gtlds/ny-agenda-speakers-13jul09-en.pdf
Registration link is: same (deadline is 7/10).

I am the contact for NYC and will be getting people together ahead of
time to talk about the issues.
My email is Kathy at Kathykleiman.com

Tx for posting - we definitely need people!
Kathy
(Kathy Kleiman, Esq., Co-Founder, NCUC)