Comments posted to ICANN List

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Tue Jul 7 03:30:16 CEST 2009

All,
I wanted to share that two sets of NCUC Comments have been posted to the
IRT Comment list.
The first is a set of comments describing our procedural concerns about
the way the IRT Committee
was constituted and much fairer ways to proceed forward.

The second is s set of detailed comments with our deep substantive
concerns re: the IRT Report, and
particularly the problems of the Globally Protected Marks List, the URSP
system (a displacement of the UDRP),
the IP Clearinghouse and the Thick Whois.

Thank you for posting, sharing and circulating them.  Now, on to
preparing for the public consultations in NYC and London
next week -- I hope you can join us!

Best,
Kathy

Attachments:
NCUC Procedural Comments on the IRT Report
NCUC Substantive Comments on the IRT Report