New gTLD consultation in LONDON

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Sat Jul 4 22:12:48 CEST 2009

Rebecca,

Yes, a great suggestion, and thanks for joining the site so quickly!

I just threw a page up on the new website, any Member can add/edit it, and
it should be viewable to all visitors to the site shortly:

http://icann-ncuc.ning.com/notes/gTLD_Implementation_Recommendation_Team_(IRT)

Some of us will be putting up some content this evening.  We can feature a
link to this page on the front page as well.

A featured blog post on the topic would be great too, e.g., when we submit
comments on IRT. Anyone can submit one, for now Administrators must approve
before they appear on front page.

BTW - if any others on the list have yet to join the new website, please do
so!

http://icann-ncuc.ning.com/main/authorization/signUp?

Cheers,

Brenden