Reminder: NCUC Constituency Mtg 17 July Agenda and Link to Participate

rusdiah rusdiah at RAD.NET.ID
Sat Jul 18 06:08:10 CEST 2009

Hope everything went well:

Unfortunately, yesterday... i tried to loggin... but my screen went
blank and there is a small applications (VCS/ICS calender)  appear
which cannot be opened with my  computer.

I am using Ubuntu and Thunderbird email.

rgds, rudi rusdiah