Reminder: NCUC Constituency Mtg 17 July Agenda and Link to Participate

Rebecca MacKinnon rebecca.mackinnon at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 17 17:42:22 CEST 2009

Finally made it on, after going through the Elluminate help section in which
it said:
The latest update from Apple, Java SE 6 Update 4, has modified the
association between JNLP files and Java Web Start.

Then had to follow the instructions to do a bunch of stuff manually in order
to make the file work with Java.

http://support.elluminate.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=2653

If other Mac users are having the same problem logging on that's why.

E-mail: rebecca.mackinnon at gmail.com