New gTLD consultation in LONDON

Rebecca MacKinnon rebecca.mackinnon at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 4 17:46:25 CEST 2009

Suggestion: can somebody post all the NCUCs position papers, letters
and comments on the IRT on the NCUC website? In an acessible manner
that might make sense to non native English speakers? It would also be
useful to have a concise 1-page post at the front of the NCUC site for
ppl not already familiar w the IRT (or more than general knowledge of
ICANN) explaining "why the Irt is bad for free expression". without
such materials online it will be difficult for to rally ppl to attend
the HK meeting. There needs to be an easy one stop shop where people
can go to bone up on everything they need to know and all relevant
links to where they can go for more. Right now it's all way too inside
baseball and not accessible for the general public or even people in
the free speech / ip community who aren't ICANN insiders.
  Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
UK: +44-7759-863406
USA: +1-617-939-3493