New gTLD consultation in LONDON

Kathy Kleiman Kathy at KATHYKLEIMAN.COM
Fri Jul 3 16:39:54 CEST 2009

And following up on Bill's posting,
This London Consultation allows everyone to comment - and criticize -
the IRT Proposals for overexpansion of trademark rights (a big part of
our focus in Sydney).
It is a very important opportunity to speak.

Please attend!  Can you come?

The more NCUC organizations and individuals who can come, the better.
Konstantinos will be leading our NCUC charge in London (hooray!), but
one person is not enough. Trademark interests will be there in force and
Konstantinos needs support from other NCUC at the microphones. Let's
continue our work from Sydney in London -- and continue to voice strong
and clear opposition to the IRT Report.

Please let me know if you would like any links or comments re:
noncommercial concerns about the IRT report-- any materials to help
prepare a short presentation for London.

Best,
Kathy

Kathy Kleiman, Esq.
Co-Founder, NCUC