NCUC Representation in GNSO Working Groups, Cmte, teams, etc

Lamees El Baghdady lamegdy at AUCEGYPT.EDU
Mon Jan 26 16:29:12 CET 2009

Thanks alot Robin,
 Well, my Skype ID is ambaghdady for the NCUC's  future meetings.
Is there still a possibility to join one of the committees that needs
volunteers?

Lamees El Baghdady
Lecturer
Faculty of Mass Communication