[council] Re: Board Resolution on individual users

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Tue Jan 20 20:45:05 CET 2009

Done, so now Avri has it on both lists.

BD

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance
Graduate Institute of International and
   Development Studies
Geneva, Switzerland
william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
New book: Governing Global Electronic Networks,
http://tinyurl.com/5mh9jj