commercial and contractual constituencies meddling in structure of noncommercial group is unacceptable

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Sat Jan 17 09:54:29 CET 2009

Robin,

Will do, though I may tweak the subject line :-)

Bill

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance
Graduate Institute of International and
   Development Studies
Geneva, Switzerland
william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
New book: Governing Global Electronic Networks,
http://tinyurl.com/5mh9jj