please join in next constituency call on 25 January at 17:00 UTC

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Tue Jan 13 04:06:14 CET 2009

We've been a bit sporadic in holding our monthly constituency calls
recently, but I'd like to start holding them again for those members
of the constituency who are available and interested in participating
in the discussion.

Our next monthly constituency call will be 25 January at 17:00 UTC
(last Sunday of the month).  I'll try to post a discussion agenda for
the call to this list by 20 January.

We'll use Skype for the call as before.  (If someone can recommend an
open source application that can deliver a voice-line for 8 or more
participants in different parts of the world for free, please let me
know; I'll gladly switch from Skype if the open source software
exists that can do what Skype does for free).

Check out this website to check your local time for the call:
   http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

17:00 UTC (London):
00:00 midnight:  Bangkok
01:00: Singapore
09:00:  San Francisco
12:00 noon:  New York
15:00:  Sao Paulo
17:00:  London
18:00: Geneva
19:00: Cairo

Thanks much!
Robin

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org