ICANN staff dictating to GNSO unreasonably restrictive travel policy

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Sat Jan 10 04:21:18 CET 2009

Thanks, Robin.

Norbert

=

--
Phnom Penh/Cambodia
PGP key-id 0x0016D0A9

If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit us regularly -
you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com (English)
http://kanhchoksangkum.wordpress.com (Khmer)