requested information from ICANN on new gtld Draft Implementation Guidelines

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Jan 21 04:34:29 CET 2009

Dear Kurt,

NCUC is still awaiting a response from you regarding the questions
(below) we posed on 2 Nov 2008 and reiterated again on 25 Nov. 2008
regarding your legal research on the standard for Morality and Public
Order Objections.    The community really does expect a response from
ICANN staff on these important public policy decisions and the
underlying information on which so many premises rely.

In the interest of transparency, accountability, and openness, will
you please respond to our concerns on the poor quality of legal
research supporting ICANN's policy decisions?

Thank you,
Robin Gross
NCUC Chair

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org