[council] Board Resolution on individual users

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue Jan 20 17:53:55 CET 2009

This is a good sign, it looks like staff is backing away from trying to dictate a new NCSG structure, but we still have a long ways to go, as there are many misunderstandings about the transition that serve as barriers to progress. I also received a message from Roberto Gaetano, I am not sure whether it is intended to be confidential but I will send it to this list if I can.