Fwd: URGENT: Framework for FY10 Operating Plan and Budget

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Mon Feb 23 16:01:17 CET 2009

Begin forwarded message:

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance
Graduate Institute of International and
   Development Studies
Geneva, Switzerland
william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
New book: Governing Global Electronic Networks,
http://tinyurl.com/5mh9jj