No longer at Media Access Project

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Feb 18 20:32:44 CET 2009

Dear Harold,

Thank you so very much for your many years of service to NCUC and non-
commercial Internet users every where.   Both you and MAP will be
sorely missed!

I hope you will consider continuing to participate within the
constituency as an individual internet user -- since it is no longer
required that one must be affiliated with an organization to
participate in NCUC.  Now just about any non-commercial individual
Internet user can join NCUC to participate in Internet policy.

Here's the individual membership application:
http://ncuc.syr.edu/individual-memb-provisional.txt

Thanks again!

All best,
Robin

On Feb 16, 2009, at 4:46 AM, Harold Feld wrote:

> Dear members of the NCUC:
>
> As of last Friday, I am no longer employed by Media Access
> Project.  With my departure, MAP will no longer be participating in
> the NCUC.
>
> As a member of this constituency since its inception, and as a
> former representative to the Names Council, I can say how
> impressive the growth and and development of this constituency has
> been despite all obstacles placed in its path.  I wish everyone
> here continued success and best wishes.
>
> Sincerely,
> Harold Feld

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org