Proposed Agenda for NCUC Call Fri. Feb. 20 at 22:00 UTC

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Feb 18 01:44:56 CET 2009

Dear colleagues,

Please see the below proposed agenda for the monthly NCUC call this
Friday 20 Feb. (22:00 UTC).

Please send me any comments on this and please try to join in the
call, especially if you are participating in the various working
groups and task forces.

The call is just about 1 week before the Mexico ICANN meeting, so
we've got lots to discuss.  I hope you will join.

Thank you very much!

Robin

NCUC Monthly Meeting: February 20 Friday 22:00 UTC

Proposed Meeting Agenda:

I.  Substantive Policy Discussions

  1.  GNSO Restructuring

  2.  Introduction of New gTLD Policy Concerns

  3.  WHOIS Drafting Team

  4.  Post-Expiry Domain Names Recovery PDP

  5.  GNSO Travel Policy Drafting Team

  6. Fast Flux Working Group

II.  Admin / Constituency Business

1.  NCUC Representation on GNSO Committees / Working Groups

2.  Planning for Mexico ICANN meeting

3.  New NCUC Members

4.  Next NCUC Meetings:

      3 March 2009 (Constituency Day @ Mexico ICANN mtg) (09:30am
Mexico time)

      Monthly NCUC Call: 29 March. 2009 (17:00 UTC) (Last Sunday of
Month)

4.  Any Other Business?

      =====

  Where: Elluminate online meeting software courtesy of Internet
Governance Project

              (details to follow shortly)

When: February 20 Friday 22:00 UTC:

05:00:  Bangkok (Sat. Feb. 21st)

06:00: Singapore (Sat. the 21st)

14:00:  San Francisco (Fri. the 20th)

17:00:  New York (Fri. the 20th)

20:00:  Sao Paulo (Fri. the 20th)

22:00:  London (Fri. the 20th)

23:00: Geneva (Fri. the 20th)

24:00 (midnight): Cairo (Fri. the 20th)

For your local time for the NCUC monthly call, see the world times
are listed above or check this website:

  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org