Fwd: [council] GNSO letter to the ICANN Boardregarding Public Participation

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Thu Feb 5 06:14:22 CET 2009

Mary, as far as this statement is concerned, I
don't think it matters too much if everything
isn't complete at this time.  But, perhaps you
could ask the council if they's accept what I
think is intended as a friendly amendment and
allow a further 24 hours consideration.

Public forum's essential to ICANN's transparency
and accountability, at some point how questions
and and comments are handled should be formalized
(simple rules and procedures... not a bylaw
amendment!) and I think the issues we've
mentioned over the past few hours come in that
category.

Best,

Adam