Fwd: [council] GNSO letter to the ICANN Board regarding Public Participation

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Wed Feb 4 18:04:09 CET 2009

Perhaps, instead of "under direction of the Chair", it should read
"under specific delegation of the Board", or "under specific delegation
of the Chair".

frt rgds

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso
Rede de Informações para o Terceiro Setor - Rits