FW: Follow-Up to NCSG Charter-Structure Questions

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at INTERNETGOVERNANCE.ORG
Mon Feb 23 21:13:22 CET 2009

Hi, Robin

I would like to join the call if possible. My preference would be for
meeting on Friday, as I'll be traveling to MC on Saturday.  But either way I
can setup an Elluminate session, so those who can't be there can listen to
the recording.

Best,

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project