Invitation: 22 FEBRUARY at 17:00 UTC is the next NCUC Constituency Call

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Mon Feb 16 07:43:40 CET 2009

Hi,

I have an issue too, I assume there will be the traditional pre-IGF
consultation civil society + dinner Sunday night in Geneva, and being
the local I'm the resto interface, so I'd need to fall off the call by
18:30 latest.

I'm wondering....given that our numbers probably won't be large, a
couple key people have said they can't make it, and we really need to
marshal our scarce resources for MC, wouldn't it be better to
reschedule to a time that works for people?  Like Friday 20th, pre-IGF/
APRICOT/etc, late afternoon UTC?  There's a counsel meeting Thursday
so we'd have news fresh in mind... Doodle and then rebook Elluminate
with Derrick, shouldn't be that hard...?

Bill