Presentation of AGEIA DENSI !!!!!

jose arce josefranciscoarce at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 6 22:27:25 CET 2009

Dear Members of NCUC:

I want to introduce my self , my name es José Francisco Arce and together
with Daniela Donemberg are going to represent AGEIA Densi at NCUC. I would
like to apologize for the delay of the presentation, I have just retourn
from my holydays and was unable to report before.

We are both lawyers and got our degree at Univesidad Nacional de Córdoba,
one of the most prestigios University of Latinamerica. I was previously
associated with ICANN through LacRalo and had participated in some
teleconferences.

AGEIA Densi is a nonprofit organization, dedicated to study and investigate
cyber law and Information Society. It has organized several conferences and
activities related with this topics.

Finally, we would like to thank you for accepting AGEIA Densi as member of
NCUC.

Kind regards from Córdoba, Argentina.

Arce, Jose Francisco

www.ar.ageiadendi.org

Skype ID : Josearce82

Phone: + 54  (351)  423 5423

Mobile: + 54 9 (351) 156 788 920

*PS (Request)*: Please add my partner Daniela Donemberg to the discussion
list:

Donemberg, Daniela

Skype ID:

E-Mail: danidonemberg at hotmail.com