Fwd: [gnso-whois-dt] RE: [council] WHOIS motion from the Whois drafting team for Council consideration

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Wed Feb 4 11:26:02 CET 2009

As expected, notwithstanding NCUC's opposition to studies, the process
seems to be crawling forward.  The info for today's call is at the
bottom.  i'll be on a plane and won't be on the call, Carlos will you?

BD

Begin forwarded message: