Issues Report on Vertical Integration Between Registries and Registrars

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sat Dec 12 02:59:10 CET 2009

Email with document posted at:

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

[council] Issues Report on Vertical Integration Between Registries
and Registrars

To: GNSO Council <council at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [council] Issues Report on Vertical Integration Between
Registries and Registrars
From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam at xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 17:19:29 -0800
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Sender: owner-council at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registries and Registrars

Dear All,

I am pleased to submit  for your review and consideration,  the
attached Issues
Report on Vertical Integration Between Registries and Registrars.

As you may recall, this report was requested by the GNSO Council in
response to
a motion made by Mary Wong for the 3 September 2009 GNSO Council
meeting, and
carried during the Council teleconference meeting on 24 September 2009.

Please note that I will be providing a brief overview of the Issues
Report at
the next council meeting on 17 December 2009, and look forward to
answering any
questions that you may have at the meeting.

Best Regards,

Margie

Margie Milam
Senior Policy Counselor,
ICANN

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org